Advanced Forces Group provides training to military and police officers. Together we work on educational innovation and increasing training capacity. We have a number of basic training courses that we can fully adapt to your wishes. Find out how we can support your unit too.
TRAINING CAPACITY AND EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION
What does Advanced Forces Group provide for an Operational Unit? In one sentence: a training program that is supported by the high degree of flexibility and customization fits seamlessly with high quality requirements and training needs.
This way we realize:
• Increasing operational deployability by training trainees in the necessary knowledge and skills.
We quickly deliver the number of BC codes you need.
• Increased training capacity because we work flexibly with a large group of experts, we can
deliver the required training capacity very quickly in a short time.
• Educational innovation by applying the most recent, worldwide knowledge and expertise.
We are working on sustainable improvement of the training because Advanced Forces Group has as much
knowledge as possible transfers and works closely with you.
Your organization has certain quality requirements and conditions. We (re)recognize these and adapt our training courses to them as closely as possible. It's not for nothing that we are members of the NRTO & CRKBO and our instructors have extensive experience within their expertise. This ensures an efficient and effective work process in which we create the best training plan together. In this way we achieve high quality in our training offer.
• 13 Light Brigade
• 43 Mechanized Brigade
• 11 Airmobile Brigade
• Marine Corps
• Defense Diving School
• Marine Training Center
• Royal Netherlands Marechaussee – HRB
• Defense Healthcare Education and Training Center (DGOTC)
• Police Guard Units
• Police Support Groups
• Groningen safety region
We work according to a standard working method that is based on the Plan, Do, Check, Act model.
We start a collaboration with an inventory of the needs. We then draw up a training program that fits seamlessly with the training of the internal trainer. The implementation takes place decentralized and/or in mission area.
We evaluate and improve the training in several pilots, and finally we transfer as much of the knowledge as possible to the Operational Unit and Trainer.
- Decentralized training and in mission areas, this gives us great flexibility and allows us to act quickly.
- International team in which Dutch experts and foreign experts with a comparable position (counterpart)
optimally prepare students for global practices.
- Based in the Netherlands, representing Dutch interests, knowledge of local laws and regulations,
security: sensitive information is well protected with us.
- NRTO & CRKBO quality mark.